December 18th, the day of upsets? Playoff teams are playing rusty. Mediocre teams are playing with talent. Horrible teams are beating crappy teams. These are the plays that define today in the NFL.
Lance Moore has dependable hands and flashy celebrations.
Injuries have caught up with the Houston Texans today. This play symbolizes just how more talented the Carolina Panthers are on the field in comparison to today's Texans roster.
Watch the video on mute. Saturday night Cowboys - Bucs game had at least one exciting thing on footage.
This is why the NFL having mics on the field is great.
The word “ticklish” has never been a word that comes to mind when discussing a decision or lack of one by an NFL head coach.
Tebow vs. Brady starts off with a BOOM! by Tebow.
Vincent Jackson wins celebration of the day.
She is nuts without nuts at the Patriots - Broncos game.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Penn State QB KO'd by WR at Practice
- Golf Cart ruins TX State Championship postgame
- Tebow mic'd up was a Masterpiece
- SVP lets Mike Leach bash Craig James on ESPN
- Lebron uses Tebow's Name in Vain
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.