Sunday, December 4, 2011
Tiger Woods tastes Victory, Hopefully Addicted to Winning Now
It came down to the 72nd hole, and Tiger Woods showed that he still has the clutch factor. Zach Johnson left an opening, and Tiger Woods capitalized on the 18th hole. Draining a putt that clinched the tournament and gave him the right oppurtunity to bring back his patented fist pump.
PGA golfers need to fear, starting now. This could mark as the return of the 71 tour wins, 14 major victories, golf master after a 2 year hiatus.
Prepare yourself for the commercialism rebirth of Tiger Woods. He is a winner again.
Side-Note: Here is someone rebirthing the "Mashed Potatoes!" scream of glorious drives. Back in August 2010, someone shouted "MASHED POTATO" at Tiger Woods during the Ryder Cup.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Final BCS Standings/Bowls
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- Fuck the BCS, Final 16-Team Playoff
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 5:17 PM