Wednesday, December 7, 2011
So, GSP is Out for 10 months, Everyone O.K. with that?
As Dana White states in a calm voice, Georges St. Pierre is out for 10 months with a blown ACL, no big deal. Well, from a fan aspect, what the hell?
Dana White may be cool and collected when breaking the news on Twitter, right after he probably threw some stacks of paper and podiums, but the UFC should be used to this by now. Fans, on the otherhand, thought they finally got their Nick Diaz vs. GSP welterweight title fight shortly. Now we have to adjust to an interim title fight instead.
Which is basically a #1 contender fight, to see who will fight GSP next, when Nick Diaz will face off with, GSP former opponent before UFC 137, Carlos Condit on February 4th.
Now carry on with your day like that didn't just ruin some of it.
(Follow me: @TravisHouser)
Other Stories: Shogun Rua, 16, fighting at a House Party
- UFC on FOX disclaimer wins the night
- UFC vs. New York
- UFC forces Condit's hands in GSP Fight
- Brittney Palmer was fired, but no worries
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- UFC 138: UK Style
- UFC 137: We have found Diaz
- UFC 136: Champs, Chokes and Chael
- Chael Sonnen: "Silva, You Absolutely Suck"
- The Chael Sonnen Show (Jim Rome Rd 2)
- Kimbo KOs yet another Can
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
- College Gameday Signs (Tex-Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (NEB-WISC)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 12:05 PM