Thursday, December 15, 2011
Rumor: Ryan Braun juiced with Herpes Medication, not PEDs?
File this under humorous gossip and not sports reporting. Ryan Braun of the Milwaukee Brewers and current MLB MVP tested positive for extreme amounts of testosterone," which is presumed to be due to PEDs, during a MLB drug test last season, which he is denying blatantly that he ever took any banned substance.
With no reasons given by Braun or the MLB, rumors are circulating as to why one of the best players in the league failed a test that will jeopardize his legacy as a MLB player.
One rumor, which is progressing coincidentally on Twitter this week, is that he has herpes and the medication he is taking to treat his condition caused the positive test. Obviously it sounds ridiculous and full of the most foolish reasons ever, but it seems like it is picking up enough steam to put it in motion on a blog.
The real conundrum, if the rumors are true; is if it is better for a MLB player's image to confess to having herpes or let sports fans continue to perceive you as a PED-user and cheater?
Fans just need answers and reasons for the failed drug test. Longer you wait, the longer ridiculous rumors begin to spread.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Unknown WR busted by Unknown Federal Agent
- Lebron uses Tebow's Name in Vain
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Craig James leaves ESPN, Will now face Backlash in Politics
- Mike Leach can now be associated with Houston Strip Clubs
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 1:02 PM