Ndamukong Suh is expected to return this weekend from his two game suspension, but this week of preparation for Sunday's important comeback game has started off disappointingly for Detroit Lions fans. I'm guessing Suh didn't want to put a foot in his mouth during a with Mike Valenti and Terry Foster on 97.1 The Ticket, the Lions' flagship station in Detroit, while discussing his accident and image issues.
The interview did not go cleanly.
Ndamukong Suh was able to keep his composure and show off his true marketable talents for the beginning half of the interview, but during the middle of the interview, he did not like the fact that the interviewer wanted to know about, what Suh calls, "personal issues (car accident)."
Lions fans should just be happy that this act of intensity did not lead to a personal foul call or an ejection. Though Suh's P.R. people are feeling the opposite during this time, in which Suh should be on image repair.
Other Stories: David Stern's Bitch, Chris Paul, is now a Clipper
- Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Lebron uses Tebow's Name in Vain
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Craig James leaves ESPN, Will now face Backlash in Politics
- Mike Leach can now be associated with Houston Strip Clubs
- Gus Malzahn shocks CFB, Arkansas State Bound
- Todd Graham finishes his 1-Year Plan
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.