David Stern will gather his group of men and formally announce the complete NBA schedule tonight at 7 p.m. ET, but as a little appetizer, which is actually the main course, the NBA gave out the big "Opening Day/Christmas Day" slate of games to watch later this month. Of course, it is the best match-ups they can think of this year.
Boston Celtics at New York Knicks
Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks
Chicago Bulls at Los Angeles Lakers
Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic
Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State WarriorsObviously, David Stern has a crush on Blake Griffin or thinks Mark Jackson makes great television. Other than February when the trade deadline arises, this slate of Christmas games will hold you over until late March or April, when the playoff hunt, and free agency talk, heats up.
Transactions > Games?
(Follow me: @TravisHouser )
Other Stories: UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out due to Bro Hug
- The complete 2011 NBA Free Agent Class
- Bye, Bye BCS, Hello 16-Team Playoff
- Camerawoman Faints at Urban Meyer Presser
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.