Do I really need to premise the awful feelings Mike Leach, along with college football fans, has towards former ESPN personality, current wanna-be, Craig James? The two have become tied together over one of the most despicable uses of industry power in sports history. Mike Leach does not even have to mention Craig James' name to show you how infuriated he is towards the man.
After a book and time out of college football after the disgrace of a firing at Texas Tech, Mike Leach has ended up at Washington State to coach the Cougars football team. Being head coach of a division-1 football team comes duties for national radio interviews.
With Craig James leaving ESPN to take his lack of integrity to
Here's a transcript of Leach's answer:
"Obviously the smearing and the passing along of misinformation definitely had a chilling effect. I think also as the information comes out, everybody's seen my position is entirely accurate, I think that's clarified a lot of things. But when you have a national broadcaster, I think we all know who I'm talking about -- he thinks he's going to be senator -- dissatisfied with his son's playing time and used ESPN as a platform to fire a sitting head coach, then hired a PR firm before he even complains about everything, obviously there's going to be some negative information passed around. It's all proven to be false and I think the majority of people see it that way. I think that it's all turned out well, but it's unfortunate that I had to squander two years of my career just for kind of selfish personal interests." Who has a job now? - Mike Leach
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Unknown WR busted by Unknown Federal Agent
- Lebron uses Tebow's Name in Vain
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Craig James leaves ESPN, Will now face Backlash in Politics
- Mike Leach can now be associated with Houston Strip Clubs
- Russian Nets Owner may want to Die Soon
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.