Monday, December 12, 2011
Memphis PA Announcer probably Remembers the 07-08 Final Four Run Too
There are two words that the Memphis Tigers do not want to hear these, somewhat, low days, "John Calipari." Well, the Tigers PA announcer failed his job on Sunday when Memphis was preparing to start their home game against Murray State when he forgot that Josh Pastner is the guy standing a few feet away from him. Not John Calipari.
To make the unintentional slap to the face worst, the oopsy-doodle set the tone for a home loss for the Tigers against Murray State. Hopefully he does not announce the Tigers as the "07-08 Final Four runner-ups" for their next game.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Best College Gameday Signs of 2011
- Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 12:02 AM