If you did not know, Britney Spears' huge 30th birthday is today (Whew!). It's a trending topic on Twitter, so people know it is a big deal for the future of our society as Americans to honor her with a "happy birthday." Usually, the men let the girls do all that lovey-dovey sentiments. Lane Kiffin is unusual.
Recruiting technique or is he just trying to score cool points with his daughters? This acknowledgment in this tweet already shows you how much more he likes Britney Spears over Alshon Jeffrey, Al Davis, Pac-12 referees, Urban Meyer and all the ther people who are anti-Kiffin.
Britney Spears has yet to respond.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- Bye, Bye BCS, Hello 16-Team Playoff
- Wash. St. Hires Mike Leach
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.