Thursday, December 8, 2011
Albert Pujols chooses California Gangs over Florida Latinos
In quite the shocker, the Los Angeles Angels are the over-payers of the year. Instead of becoming the face of the Florida Marlins latino push or staying the face of the St. Louis Cardinals, baseball guy for Yahoo! Sports Tim Brown says that Albert Pujols will be signing with the Angels for 10 years, around $250-260 with a full no-trade clause.
Does anything else need to be said? Best baseball player from the past decade is switching teams. Mike Scioscia is happy, Ozzie Guillen if cursing everyone who wants to conversate with him today. What is his age again?
Also, the St. Louis Cardinals should appreciate the 2011 World Series to an extreme proportion.
Update: C.J. Wilson has reportedly signed with the Angels as well for 5 years, $77.5 million.
Follow Me: @TravisHouser
Other Stories: Fuck the BCS, The Final 16-Team Playoff
- Recruit asks Lebron to Decide his College Choice
- Tiger Woods Wins, Gets Mashed Potato'd
- Houston Cougars peebowed before Nick Novak
- UNLV/Tupac Fan thrown out during upset win for Bro Hug
- Mystery Team: Pick who should play LSU
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Iron Bowl Gameday Signs
- Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 9:04 AM