Saturday, November 26, 2011
Top College Gameday Signs: Week 13 (Pics)
Will Lee Corso continue his that lead to him apologizing for his actions? Hopefully, since College Gameday decided to once again go to the state of Alabama this month to watch the reason why the citizens of Alabama poison trees, call Paul Finebaum and complain about $180,000, The Iron Bowl. Will the 'Bama bangs' citizens be well aware of sports news outside of the state of Alabama this morning to make comical references?
(Follow and Tweet if your sign goes unnoticed. Make me laugh, I give you fame.)
With Kirk Herbstreit deciding that he wants to give QB coaching at the college football level in the near future (with Urban Meyer at Ohio State) and Lee Corso going out with a bang before he retires, College Gameday is coming to an end as we know it. Cherish these last College Gameday mornings and Lee Corson putting on mascot heads with Herbstreit to his side on ESPN this season. Tear.
Other Stories: Houston Gameday Signs
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Athletes who scammed $20-30 from you
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Fuck the BCS, Here is the 16-Team Playoff
- NCAA investigation begins, Paterno admits to having Cancer
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- Usain Bolt coach oust as BALCO Dealer
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 5:23 AM