Tree, Nike and Andrew Luck jokes are to be seen today as ESPN's College Gameday has taken Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit to Palo Alto, California to watch
(Follow and Tweet @TravisHouser if your sign goes unnoticed. Make me laugh, I give you fame.)
Since this is the last season the Stanford Cardinals will ever be undefeated in Week 11 of the college football season, this may just be the last College Gameday in Palo Alto. Send your best regards to Andrew Luck and even Jim Harbaugh, Cardinals fans.
Ironic, Stanford does not like the word "Suck."
Can't say I did not see this sign coming.
(Insert Herbstreit's big blue eyes here.)
Quack! Quack! Quack!
To paraphrase the
Other Stories: Lee Corso's Eerie Mic Gaffe (Video)
- Stanford Gameday Signs
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Jerry Jones tore down Fred Jackson's house
- Usain Bolt coach oust as BALCO Dealer
- Colts players are not sucking anybody
- Luckily Tenn Kicker was Sober Saturday
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Twitter Rant over Playing Time (Must-Read)
- Jesus talked about God
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.