Sunday, November 6, 2011
Raiders Fans are trying to Improve their Image, Fail! (Pic)
The Oakland Raiders have a brand new quarterback in Carson Palmer that they are trying to break into the playoffs with this season. With Al Davis’ passing and the team’s resurgence, the fans have also taken a different tone, they're actually be more family friendly as a group. “We are tired of being the whipping boy of the Bay Area and people thinking we are a bunch of criminals,” Rob Rivera, the president of the Black Hole fan club. “We are not.”
The image you see above is from earlier Sunday when the Oakland Raiders greeted Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos to the stadium for their game today. In the picture is a clever poster and a donkey in a Tim Tebow jersey.
You can take the make-up, spikes and costumes off the fan, but you can't take the hell raising nature from the Raiders. Al Davis' legacy lives on, depending if the Raiders can just win (baby, win).
Other Stories: Luckily Tennessee's Kicker was Sober
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers"
- Mike Leach campaigns better than Craig James
- Matt Schaub found boobs
- Missouri Copycats?
- Derek Fisher vs. Jason Whitlock/FOX Sports
- Twitter Rant over Playing Time (Must-Read)
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- Albert Pujols is leaving St. Louis
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- Colts players are not sucking anybody
- Jesus talked about God
- The SEC welcomes, then erases Mizzou
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 3:26 PM