Thursday, November 10, 2011
Joe Paterno goes out like Richard Nixon
Unlike Richard Nixon boarding a helicopter to never be seen again, Penn State coach Joe Paterno just wants to get this chaotic night over before he answers, or ignores, questions tommorow. With his wife Sue in his arm, he told told the media to, basically, go away and let all this go away, like all scandalous characters usually treat the media. While Joe also tells the fans, who continue to think football over life, to forget about him.
His last words, instead of two peace signs, "We Are Penn State." Yes, Joe Paterno and his wife are Penn State. Sadly, Penn State now is a corrupted and disgraceful university as we speak.
A tragic, but correct, ending to what could have been the greatest coaching reigns in sports of all time.
One strong fist up in the air.
Other Stories: Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- Ron Washington calls Cardinals "Cocksuckers, Motherfuckers"
- Usain Bolt coach oust as BALCO Dealer
- Colts players are not sucking anybody
- Luckily Tenn Kicker was Sober Saturday
- Raiders fans try to be positive, fail due to Tebow
- Albert Pujols is leaving St. Louis
- Alabama Gameday Signs
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- Twitter Rant over Playing Time (Must-Read)
- Jesus talked about God
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 12:47 AM