Michael Jordan could of went out after his second threepeat as NBA champion and never consider the possibility of a comeback. Then, according to Wolf Blitzer, Michael Jordan ran into a gray hair and gray bearded fellow. It was because CNN anchor/Wizards diehard Wolf Blitzer is terribly convincing. From the Washington Post, who talks to Wolf about that time he postured Michael Jordan to go out as a Washington Wizard.
"At one point, I said to him, ‘This city would really explode if you put your uniform back on and starting playing a little bit.' And he laughed. Then I pressed him and pressed him. After the interview, he did it," Blitzer said in a recent telephone interview.I guess you can believe this is true since who else would want to take credit for such a non-factor move.
Other Stories: Twitter Rant over Playing Time (Must-Read)
- THE DARK SIDE OF SHAQ
- USC Gameday Signs
- Michigan St. Gameday Signs
- College Gameday Signs (Ore - ASU)
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- MLS Playoff Fight (LA vs. NY)
- Texas Rangers celebrate walkoff like a Porno
- Colts players are not sucking anybody
- Jesus talked about God
- The SEC welcomes, then erases Mizzou
- This Buffalo is a jagoff
- Diaz - GSP in February
- Nike knows Lebron Chokes
- Bill Walton is tortured to never punch Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.