Monday, October 10, 2011
Trey Burton is Soft as Cotton
Florida Gators and LSU Tigers took to verbal warfare after their physical battle on the field, when the Tigers annihilated the Gators 41-11 on Saturday. LSU safety Tyrann Mathieu is making his "Honey Badger" name known for his playmaking ability, and now for his counter-responses.
Trey Burton said that LSU's secondary was "not as good as advertised" following Saturday's loss. Mathieu took to Twitter to make his response:
It is going to be hard for Florida Gators' Trey Burton to respond to that, since, no matter what, the score was 41-11.
Les Miles seems like these remarks do not bother him at today's (top gif) presser.
Other Stories: Twitter gets CFB Player Suspended
- College Gameday Signs (Tex - Okla)
- Matt Schaub is "an old boy and a choker"
- Fan Throws hot dog at Tiger Woods (Video)
- Breaking Bad: Walt Kills Gus (Video)
- Al Davis, dead at 82
- Youtube Legend Cody Paul has 0 Offers
- MSU Player pees on Georgia's Hedges
- Penn State pleads for Urban Meyer to come back?
- Josh Hamilton apologizes to Rays Staffers
- PGA Golfer misses Tee Shot
- College Gameday Signs (Neb - Wisc)
- College Gameday Signs (WV - LSU)
- College Gameday Signs (FSU - OU)
- Bill Walton will always want to Punch Rasheed Wallace
Sorry Bro Sports (www.SorryBroSports.com) is where you can get all breaking news or rumors around all type of sports. With a nice blend of humorous videos, gifs or images from sports. SorryBroSports has 0 off days. For quicker breaking news, you must follow me @TravisHouser on Twitter. Or if you have a scoop or interesting thoughts about sports, message me there. Bookmark Sorry Bro Sports.
Posted by Travis Houser at 4:36 PM